Thursday 22 August 2013

School beauty essentials!

Hello everyone! I'm going to be doing a 'back to school' post & its going to be SCHOOL BEAUTY ESSENTIALS!!! I am really excited to do this because I really love watching all the back to school videos & also I was requested to do this by a viewer!  So here it is I hope you enjoy it! & also please let me know in the comments or tweet me if you would like any more of these back to school posts! 


Here are my back to school picks & I would recommend all of these products most of them are very affordable! 



I'm going to start with the makeup stuff. So the first thing you must must have is a powder this is so important if you have gym/PE  or if your skin is oily. You don't want to be walking around school with a shiny face, trust me its not a good look! So powder is an absolute essential my favourite is the match perfection ultra creamy compact powder because it has a mirror and sponge and is just a lovely product. Next is a mascara just in case you are suddenly going out after school or you just want to top up! I like the rimmel scandal eyes one, its the one I use everyday but the packaging is a bit big so I just added a sample size benefit bad girl lash if you are wanting a smaller option. Another must have is a lip balm/gloss because you don't want dry lips. I really really like this strawberry lip care. I brought it from a super market when I went to Wales last week but I don't know where you can buy it from. So Vaseline is great & I like the nivea pearly shine lip balm. Then a maybeline cream gloss in coral blush. Also a concealer just for a touch up if you need it! Moving on the nail/hand part! Well in my previous year of school I used to paint my nails alot but they used to chip so badly while I was in school & it just looked horrible so I defiantly recommend you buy some nail varnish remover pads! These little beauty's are amazing and so so handy for you school bag. I got a pack of 2 from primark & a pack of 2 from the pound shop for £1 each which is super duper cheap. Each box contains 25 pads. A hand cream, I don't use hand cream an awful lot I thought it might come in handy at some point! I use a mini nivea smooth nourishing one & its fantastic. I did add a hand sanitiser but for some reason I didn't take a single picture of them but I brought mine from primark for about 80p & I love it it smells like lemonsss! You might be able to see them in the first picture.



Next is perfume & a roll on. I choose a roll on because my school & a lot of other school aren't allowed a spray deodorant so a roll on is perfect! I really like the nivea pearl and beauty mini. For perfume I love the TFB by tulisa, if you don't already I love tulisa and have a bit of an obsession with her aha! So I love her perfume and she has little mini perfect for my school bag! Also I love the lipsy one I got it in like a gift set for Christmas and it smells amazing.


Last but not least hair! I love to change up my hair style but sometimes it does get in my face and start to annoy me. So dry shampoo. a mini hair brush, a bobble and some hair clips are a life saver. These are so important for those bad hair days or if your having a test. I use the superdrug own dry shampoo for brunettes even though I don't have brown hair any more but I am planning on going back brown. 



Thats it! Thats all of my beauty school essentials. I loved writing this, so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. I'm really sorry if its too long but I hope it helped and please leave any questions or suggestions in the comments. 

Thank you so so much for reading. Lots of love destiny X


Also I have changed my twitter and instagram name! 

Twitter- @destinybeautyxo
Instagram- destinybeautyxo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment