Monday 20 May 2013

Funky bright eye makeup...




Hello again...This is another makeup look I have done on Aoife! This time I've gone for a bright funky eyes that are quite harsh and not blended which adds to the drama of the makeup look. I love this look it something maybe Nicki Minaj would go for. This might be something you would see on a cat walk model or fancy dress maybe? Well I'm going to go through what products I used and how to create this wild makeup look! All the products are from Superdrug, Boots.

Firstly I moisturised her face with some E45 which is by far my favourite moisturiser and a review will be up soon on it! It is very easy to get hold of but I got my from asda:) 

Then I used:

Rimmel match perfection foundation which isn't the best but its the great colour for Aoifes skin tone. 
Rimmel match perfection pressed powder.
Natural Collection concealer in the colour fair.
I used a random pink and blue eye shadow from a palette I got for Christmas. I have no idea where it is from but any pink and blue eye shadow will do!
MUA liquid eye liner in black:)
Eye lashes from Amazon.com
MUA blusher in shade 1.
Rimmel eye brow pencil in dark brown.
A tiny amount of MUA lipstick in shade 15 and Vaseline to add the shine!

Hope you like this look! Id like to thank Tanya Burr & Zoella for inspiring me to write a blog and do what I love doing. I love there blog so much and her YouTube channel so defiantly check them out!

Leave any questions suggestions in the comments and let me know what blog posts you would like me to do. & I'm so sorry for the rubbish photography and lighting im going to try out different techniques to get the best pictures for you all;D

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! XO
















No comments:

Post a Comment