Saturday 4 May 2013

Tich inspired makeup...




This is the beautiful Aoife modelling this Tich look for me! This is the perfect makeup for going out to a party or for a meal. Tich always wears black blue and sliver sparkling eyes which is beautiful for going to any special occasions at the night time. 

I makeup products I used are:

  • Rimmel lasting finish 25 hour foundation. 
  • Natural collection concealer from Superdrug £2.99
  • Colour works eye pallet, it was a dark navy blue which i got for Christmas.   
  • Colour works eye pallet, black which I got for Chirstmas aswell.
  • Collection 200 sliver glitter eyeliner available from Superdrug.
  • Eyelashes are from Amazon.com.
  • Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown, Superdrug £2.99
  • Rimmel match perfection pressed powder in 100 ivory, Superdrug £5.99
  • Rimmel moisture renew lipstick lanito, Superdrug £6.29

As you may know from my last blog post me and Aoife are huge fans of Tich and her makeup always looks amazing so this was just the best makeup look for us! 



Hope you all like this look and if you try to recreate this defiantly let me know and show me some beautiful pictures of you! 


Twitter; @Destinylevixo
Instagram; destinycontostavlos

Aoifes links;

Twitter; @Aoifeannaanita
Instagram; Aoifeannaanita


Love you all leave any questions in the comments & i will read them all and would love to speak to you all!! x x x x x x 






No comments:

Post a Comment