Sunday 25 August 2013

My eyebrow routine!

Hello everybody! Today I am going to showing you & telling you how I do my eyebrows. I think this is kind of a weird post to do but a viewer asked me so here it is! I am going to try & make this blog post a little shorter than my last one because my last one was a little too long.I think there may be another bonus one tomorrow which is going to be a little long too! Also sorry if my explanations are a bit terrible ahah. But here it is my eyebrow routine...ENJOY! 


I use the rimmel professional eyebrow in black/brown. You can buy this from superdrug or boots or any where that sells rimmel for £2.99. 

Eyebrows before. 
Here is like a little demonstration of how to shape then. There are loads of tutorials on YouTube & Blogs which are probably alot better than mine but I'm just going to show you anyway!

To find the where your
eyebrow should start 
take a pencil and line
it up with the corner/
end and draw a dot/line.

 To find where your
    eyebrow should point
  take the pencil and 
      line it up with the corner
    of your nose and though
     the centre of the eye
      and draw a dot.

To find the end of your eyebrows
line the pencil with the corner of
your nose again and the corner
of your eye and draw a dot.



Then you have like the basic outline to your eyebrows now to chose weather you want 
a round shape at the front or a square kind of shape! Your natural eyebrows will probably have kind of at shape so all now is to join it up 7 colour it it ahah.

So all I do is et the shape I want it at the front right and then do how much of a point I want then just connect it to the end dot you made earlier! Then your all done.

This is my finished eyebrow.


This is want it looks like when I have done the rest of my makeup. I really sorry if I didn't explain things properly I'm really terrible at it aha! & I am writing this at 11.45 at night because I have just got home from a party. Also I am wearing My pjs because I took these pictures in the morning before I got dressed. But anyway ramble over I hope you liked it & my terrible explanations!:) 


Lots of love dest! X

Twitter- destinybeautyxo
Instagram- destinybeautyxo 
























































   
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment