Sunday 15 September 2013

Life update.

Hello everyone. I hope your all okay its been 3 weeks since my last post, I've just gone back to school so I am just getting back into things. It is alot harder having school and making time to blog & spend time with friends and family. But while I've been taking a little break it has made me realise how much I miss it. Just too let you know there might be 1-2 posts a week now instead of 3.

Also another amazing thing happened I was nominated by candlesandcurls for the Leibster blogger award. I can not thank her enough for nominating me it means so much. I haven't done my blog for very long and I've not always been motivated, now it has give me a big boost of confidence to stay motivated and keep blogging. So a huge thankyou to Chloe for nominating me! Go follow her blog its amazing! 

My next post will answering her questions and I am super excited to write that! 

Thankyou so much for following and reading my blog. I have added a link to the side of my blog where you can follow my blog though blog lovin!  Here are some recent pictures...


 
Leave a comment below or tweet me any post suggestions.
 Lots of love destinyyy! X

TWITTER- @destinybeautyxo
INSTAGRAM- destinybeautyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment